PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
Explain the keys to a safe and effective Nordic Walking practice.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course may be of interest to beginners, Nordic Walking enthusiasts as well as experienced Instructors. It will unveil the basics on biomechanics and Nordic Walking technique in order to observe a safe and effective practice.
- Review quizzes
- Try it yourself exercises
- References to scientific evidence
- To understand what is Nordic Walking
- To understand the differences between Nordic Walking and traditional pole walking
- To explore the physiological and efficiency consequences of using Nordic Walking poles
- To learn the advantages and benefits of regular Nordic Walking: physiological, psychosocial and implementation advantages
- To understand the role of Nordic Walking in the healthcare setting
- To understand the basics on Nordic Walking different type of poles
- To understand the biomechanics of Nordic Walking technique
- To learn about injury prevention and risk of injury in Nordic Walking
- To learn which are the common mistakes in Nordic Walking
- Time needed to complete the course: 3-4h
- Language of the course: English
- Invest in this course: 55€ **SPECIAL 25% DISCOUNT** NOW 41€ ONLY
This course is part of the SPECIALIST IN NORDIC WALKING AS A HEALTHY HABIT CERTIFICATION.
Debe estar conectado para enviar un comentario.