Coaching and positive psychology
Coaching is a co-creative self-learning and personal growth process. This process is facilitated by a coach in the coaching sessions. Positive psychology (PP) is not positive thinking. PP has shown how well being can be enhanced by calling upon strengths and positive emotions. Something like “this is what I have, from now on, what can I do to move forward?”. Combined, PP and coaching are a powerful tool for change you are looking for.
I work as a life and health coach and helping persons during their cancer journey. It is not therapy but a co-creative process, to improve your quality of life. If you think coaching can help you get in touch with me. It will be my pleasure to meet you.
“The first step may not take you where you want to, but it takes you out of where you are”
They say life is a succession of stages, my logobook has entries of having lived in five cities, university studies in four areas and over ten years of work experience with cancer patients.
I have a curious soul and I am passionate for learning, people and improving the day to day with small gestures. I keep breathtaking moments as treasures. I think that life is what me make out of it. I like breathing, I am Cristina.
- PGCert Applied Positive Psychology and Psychology of Coaching with distinction (University of East London)
- BSc Radiotherapy & Oncology with Royal Marsden Smithers Prize (University of London)
- BSc Sport, Health & Exercise Science (University of Surrey)
- First cycle Law Degree (3 years) (University of Vigo)
- Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher
- Exercise Specialist in Cancer Rehabilitation
There will be a first session to define the contract agreement and the structure of the process. This initial session will last up to 30 minutes and it is free of charge. Ongoing sessions will last 60 to 80 minutes and will be charged 55€.
Every coaching process is different, however, they usually last between 1 and 6 sessions.
- Sessions are delivered via Skype (or telephone if you live in Spain)
- Payment by PayPal (or bank transfer if you live in Spain)