Are you passionate about Nordic Walking? Do you want to go a little further? The certification as a Specialist in Nordic Walking as a Healthy Habit accredits its holder knowledge in:
- an effective and safe technique
- basic aspects of applied biomechanics
- fundamentals of the fascial system and its practical implications
- objective tests with which to maintain motivation and monitor functional capacity
- the Nordic Walking MRM® methodology based on cognitive and sensory aspects to improve technique
- the theoretical and practical keys to bear in mind regarding breast cancer, as Nordic Walking is frequently recommended
This certification comprises 6 specific courses in each one of the described areas. Over 40 hours of courses available on the online learning platform 4trebolcampus.com to undertake whenever it suits the student. Successfully completion will award the certification as Specialist in Nordic Walking as a Healthy Habit.
Courses included in this certification:
1. NORDIC WALKING FUNDAMENTALS (4 hours, 41€)
Covering the basic biomechanical and technical aspects of Nordic Walking in order to maximise the benefits while minimising injury risk.
2. THE PUSH IN NORDIC WALKING (2 hours, 35€)
Active pushing defines and differentiates Nordic Walking from other types of pole walking. This course exposes the theoretical and practical bases to maximise the push while minimising injury risk.
3. INTRODUCTION TO FASCIA (2 hours, 55€)
This course describes the fascial system, how it influences movement in the human body and how we can incorporate this knowledge in our workouts.
4. NORDIC WALKING FIELD TESTING (5 hours, 55€)
Simple field test battery to perform with minimal material that will provide baseline objective values to motivate and monitor individual progress.
5. MRM® NORDIC WALKING CERTIFICATION (25 hours, 250€)
Innovative methodological solution that incorporates cognitive and sensory aspects, thus expanding both teaching and training resources.
6. NORDIC WALKING & BREAST CANCER (4 hours, 55€)
This course provides basic knowledge about breast cancer, its treatments and side effects; as well as the basic aspects to take into account and practical tips in this area.
Total investment on the Certification as a Specialist in Nordic Walking as a Healthy Habit: 491€ (Each course is paid individually).
All you need to do is take each one of the 6 courses included in this certification. Once you have the 6 individual certificates please send an email to email@example.com to obtain your certificate as a Specialist in Nordic Walking as a Healthy Habit.